Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Family at Jefferson Memorial



For Christmas, I went with my family to Washington DC. Since I just got my new camera, I wanted to go to the tourist spots to take photos. Unfortunately, it was raining that day, so I didn't have a chance to take any outdoor shots. This photo was taken inside the Jefferson Memorial.

My flash hasn't worked well lately, so I took this with no flash using my 50mm 1.8. I made sure to center everyone between the columns so I would have a nice, symmetrical look.

I guess I'll have to come back to DC when the weather gets better.

No comments:

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits