Friday, January 26, 2007

Betsy Ross Bridge



I was taking the NJ Transit train home to Cherry Hill on a Sunday morning. Usually, when the train goes on the bridge to cross the Delaware River, the view isn't all that great. But on this day, there was a bit of fog, and I thought it looked pretty ominous out there. This is what I saw when I looked out the train window, so I grabbed the camera while I still had the chance.

It was pretty difficult to get a good shot since the bridge's trusses would sometimes block the view. I had to be patient and have good timing, but I managed to get this photo.

No comments:

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits