Friday, February 2, 2007

Tip-Off




This Saturday was my first FACAA game, so I decided to bring my camera along. Plus, I never really got to try sports photography before. This was the tip-off the day's first game, while my team would play 3 games later at 2:00. The light in the gym wasn't the brightest, so I cranked up my ISO to 1600 to get the fastest shutter speed available.

I have other shots from the games, but my timing and focusing was off. I guess I didn't do too badly for my first shot at sports, but I hope I do better next time. As for the game, I was happy with my 13 points and the win.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You should check out these pics: http://www.tastespotting.com/

Since I figure you still eat out a lot, take your camera along.

Anonymous said...

Hey

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits