Sunday, February 25, 2007

Xandu Bar Display



On Friday night, I went to Xandu, formerly known as Egypt nightclub. I was there to photograph a friend's event. The trance music wasn't my type, but I didn't mind being there. While I was walking around, I noticed this bar display that was especially colorful, so I had to take a shot of it. It was pretty dark in there, so I put the ISO at the highest value. My original shot wasn't as perfectly centered as this, so I did a bit of cropping and other things in photoshop to get the shot to look like this.

No comments:

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits