Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Reading Terminal Market View: part II



This is another photo I took along with the one in the previous entry. I didn't do as much photoshop work on this one, as I wanted to keep the warm colors. I also liked the fact that I could fit the entire condo building in by rotating the camera.

I would love to get a chance to get a better view of the city by going up one of the higher buildings. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which buildings have an observation deck for the public.

No comments:

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits