Sunday, January 21, 2007

Longwood Gardens Orchids



I went with my parents during my Christmas break to Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania. It was pretty difficult to take photos since they wouldn't allow tripods in (for what reason, I have no idea). So when I got into the orchids section of the garden, every shot had to be taken by hand, which meant I had to use a high ISO of 800. Even at that ISO, I still had to shoot at a relatively slow shutter speed. Luckily, my hands weren't too shaky, and I was able to get this shot.

No comments:

About the Site

  • Author: Ellis Reyes
  • Region: Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
  • Cameras: Canon Digital Rebel XTi (new); Canon D30 (old)
  • Lenses: Canon 28mm 1.8; Canon 50mm 1.8 II; Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 II
  • Other: Canon 430ex Speedlight; BG-E3 Vertical Grip
  • Favorite Subjects: People, Architecture, Streetscapes

Hits